Polyamide fine powder PFP04 BLACK
Innov’PA 1350 ETx is a fine powder based on polyamide 11 (thermoplastic) and specially formulated to function on rapid prototyping systems by laser sintering or radiation. It enables production of 3D models and functional parts in “plastic engineering” with long lifecycles. The Innov’PA 1350 ETx has excellent chemical resistance, increase elongation with an impressive impact strength compared to other polyamides. This is the only material in the rapid prototyping field that is fine enough for details such as an end-use hinge or snap-fits.
This polyamide 11 powder makes 3D prints in black and is based on renewable resources. Innov’PA 1350 ETx is based on a new formula with improved mechanical characteristics and outstanding black color stability. It offers outstanding ductility, elongation and resistance to shock. The improved mechanical properties give better cohesion of the layers resulting in a more plastic behavior and responsive mechanics of the parts manufactured. The products can rival mold-injected parts such as ABS or PP.
All of these innovative properties make it possible to use Innov’PA 1350 ETx for Rapid Manufacturing. The process window is the largest of the market for a Polyamide, thus all the powder of a build can be re-used after sifting. The refreshing factor for regeneration, due to the adapted formulation of Innov’PA 1350 ETx , is lower than the usual rates used on the various systems of rapid prototyping.
Applications for Innov’PA 1350 ETx material
Typical applications of Innov’PA 1350 ETx are complex parts and design models, functional models, precision models, custom mechanically prints, or parts requiring special chemical and heat-resistant properties.
- Granulometry refined around 50 µm
- Excellent resolution of contour and surface for low-to-mid volume in rapid manufacturing of complex end-use parts
- Improved and reliable mechanical properties especially impact resistance
- Ductility, elongation and shock resistance for snap-fits and living hinges
- Exploitable on any type of system of prototyping: manufacturer independent
- Uses continuous powder sifting-regenerating cycles; Regeneration factor 33%
- Black, mat aspect
- Chemical resistance, based on a renewable source for the Polyamide 11
- Provisioning independent of the manufacturers